my friends and their aliases

I've been blessed in life with some amazing friends and mannnnn.. I've been punished with some shitty ones too but this is a positive paragraph (which incorporates why I have "about them" at the top of my header) and I refuse to let past failed friendships enter this post of excellence.

So, see my life, for whatever reason you choose to read about it is surprisingly fun and quite entertaining. I went from reading books every single night (I still do but I actually have a life now #win)... to going out and forgetting to instagram about it the next day (but if you don't instagram it.. did it really even happen?)

And I've also been dating and I mean, I've gone out on quite a few dinners (the steak at BLT prime will change your life) and so far I'm as single as a slice of american cheese. And for a while I hated it, being alone kind of sucked because I really enjoy taking care of someone but then one day.. out of the blue, like a train, it hit me. I am in the prime years of my life where I can now fuck shit up and no one will judge me for it. I mean, I have lots of time to get married and have babies and for most of my life that's all I ever wanted to do. I've been a damn good girl so long that, that's all I stayed.. a girl. But now.. it's really a whole different story.

I've become chooooooosy. So so very choosy. If I don't like the way your hair looks under the sunlight, then fuck it I don't have to go out with you again. Granted that's probably a shitty reason not to date someone but then again I don't care what my reasoning is, cause it all comes down to one thing. Is it there? Cause if it isn't there, I'm no longer there. And if you need to know what it is, you clearly have never had it. (Spoiler alert - I'm not talking about dick, you whores.)

So back to the task at hand, I've got me and my best friends and we're all single (sort of-----) and for the first time ever, we have the world out here in the palm of our hands and the beck and call of our breasts. (literally)

Anywho, I've completely came off topic of where this was suppose to be going, see me and the biffties all essentially share one brain (for now) and we are all one. In other words, we consult each other on our decisions, we give super specific and detailed play by plays of our dates and we are the epitome of the cliche of "bffs" and we're sure as hell proud, just as proud of my constant run-on sentences.

Now the only reason for this post is to explain that some of the incoming stories/situationships/issues/events/relationships/etcetcetc that I will be talking about will have absolutely nothing to do with me. Dates gone awry, men going rogue, unwarranted pictures, long lost loves, etc.. and how the things that happen to my friends are so insanely hilarious, unbelievable and ridiculous that it would be a shame if no one shared it with the world..... so that's where I come in. I like getting candid, frank and seriously detailed about everything I talk about and I really want people to laugh with (and sometimes at) the people I love most, including myself. I know a lot of people think they and their friends deserve a reality TV show but I'm not kidding, mine really do. Because I'm secretly trying to figure out how to pitch to E! a show about four girls who listen to lil Boosie on their way to a country music bar ready to ride a mechanical bull while convincing our good friend (let's call her..) Charlotte to sing on stage with a band in their late 30's while watching two people try to have dry sex at the bar even though the girl wasn't into it while the hot but asshole bartender makes shitty cranberries & vodkas and some girl whose loudly fighting with her boyfriend secretly trying to ask me if my ass is real in a bathroom while (let's call her..) Amelia is line dancing alongside girls who are wearing what looks like jean underwear, while I'm curving a guy who thinks I'm sick at home but I forgot and posted shit on snapchat which wouldn't have ever happened if the bouncer hadn't let me in because I have an expired drivers license and now he's pretending like he won't talk to me again and all this is happening while the one friend we've all got in a happy relationship of 8 years is trying to figure out why this entire time she still hasn't rode the bull like the chick previous to us in a wedding dress. Got all that? Good.

Until next time.

ps. Due to my dear friends being worried about exposing any corner of their lives (and some because they just want an alias), I'm gonna change their names for confidentiality purposes. (LOL.. that was funny even to write) Enjoy trying to figure which is which.


xo Binch

Sabina

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment