myth busters: good guys aren't cry babies

Okay, I'm just going to jump in right now because I had to deal with another poor douchecanoe whose clearly got a angry hard on for women that have rejected him. And because I consider myself a person who likes to tell the truth, I'm going to break it down for you boys even though it's about to hurt.

The reason that girl doesn't like you is probably because of you.

Yes, it's you.

Yep.

I know, I know.. you think it's because of her ex, he inability to trust, her busy job, her family life, etc,. etc.

Nope, it's you.

She just doesn't like you.

She's just not that into you.

Now, let me explain before you think i'm some really evil bitch with no heart whose here to crush your dreams and hopes and whatever. Listen, I'm literally telling you boys because somebody has too, somebody has to explain to you how the friend zone that you think you're in is really just a zone you put yourself in because she doesn't like you like that.

At any given time, you can rip off the band-aid (heyyyyy, que to earlier post) and tell the truth about how you feel about her but you don't in fear of rejection.

Well boys, I'm here to tell you that 90 percent of the time you will get rejected, the other 5 percent she's just lonely and the other 4.999 percent is her using you in order to hurt someone and sadly, a measly .0001 percent actually make it out of this suppose friend zone you all keep complaining about.

Why is this? Because you'll know when a woman likes you.

And let me also iterate that in no way am I condoning this behavior as acceptable but it just is what it is. For whatever reason this woman doesn't like you, you could be the tallest, hottest, richest and most honest man in the world (LOL.. let's be serious there's a 1 in a trillion chances that exists) but if you are, I'm sorry but she doesn't need a reason to not like you.

She just doesn't. It could be that you may be the hottest but not to her, you can be the tallest but she likes shorter guys, you could be the richest but her parents have money so why does she care and you can be a straight descendent from honest Abe and she doesn't give two craps if you lie to her cause.. she's just not that into you.

But what do you boys do besides bitch and moan, at least we women will take the truth, straight shooter no chaser. If a man doesn't like me than so be it, his loss. You don't wanna be with me, well you're a moron and good luck to you and lastly if a guy's treating you like you're an option than once we realize (although I admit we take our damn time) we bounce, we're out of there like those dudes on Maury who were not the father. We may cry about it but we're crying on our way out that door.

Now, to combat the most annoying and punch worthy things the opposite sex LOVES to say, is that we women, all of us, love assholes.

Now I'm sure there are some masochistic women out there who are into some real humiliating shit and it is true, that we women are a forgiving bunch and take back that "asshole" over and over.

Here's what's really gonna piss you off but in my 27 years, I have never met one woman who fell in love with an asshole.

I'm serious.

Not one.

See it's a defense mechanism "good guys" came up with to help their feelings when a girl just didn't like them. This isn't high school, we're talking real love, not just dating for social status and to become prom queen. Or how some women just enjoy the chase (just to remind you, that's not real love, that's obsession.)

Every woman I know fell in love with a good guy, the guy who asked her how her day was, who was attentive, who respected her and treated her well. He was a sweetheart and she fell for him hard until he really wasn't a sweetheart anymore a few months down the line.

See what all of you have suppppper confused is that women fall in love with assholes, nooooo. Noooo, we fall in love with con artists. Men who convince us that they're good guys, that they've changed from how they use to be when they were younger and that they aren't like the previous man and then what happens? Is they flip the script, cheating, lies, mental/physical abuse, bums, etc., etc.

And what are we suppose to do, it's in our nature to be loving and forgiving and that's what we are. We forgive, sometimes hundreds of times until we realize that this "good guy" was an asshole in disguise, he just did a good job convincing us otherwise until we were attached.

They are manipulative and calculating and wait until a woman is mentally invested to drop their true personalities into the mix.

I'm sick of being told how much I love assholes when every relationship I've been in or even the guys I've dated, the men were sweethearts. They treated me like a princess until they got comfortable and felt that was no longer a necessity to keep me around (as well as many of my friends who have experienced the same thing.)

So I'm here to tell you "good guys" that you need to stop bitching about the friend zone, about assholes getting their way and all around angry little women hating brats. Calm your balls.

She's just not that into you, there is no friend zone. She just doesn't like you like that because trust me, if she did, you'd know. She didn't place you there, she rejected you by making it clear she had no intentions of ever seeing you in an intimate light and instead of saying "listen, I like you and I'd love to take you out," and facing rejection, y'all just stay complacent in some made up friend zone and just complain about it the entire time.

Nobody is forcing you to be her friend.

And stop judging her for her choice in men, this isn't high school where we're blinded by pure lust and physical beauty. We're adults, this is different now, she just doesn't like you like that and she doesn't owe you any chance no matter what.

Because real good guys don't just wallow and wait around in the corners, they know their worth and they don't let any woman make them feel unworthy. They don't complain, talk shit, make memes, comment negative posts complaining on women's statuses. They know they're the shit, they're the goal, they're the it. And if some half brain woman doesn't want him for any reason, the last thing he is, is angry about it. She saved his ass from a life of heartache because why would you ever want to be with someone who settled for you or thought you weren't enough?

Remember, the real good guys. They know.

If she don't want them, that's her loss.

The last thing the good guy is, is a cry baby.

So all you friend zoned, fake good, complaining about assholes type of men need to sit all the way down, always talking about how she would rather have her heartbroken, well chances are the guy who broke her heart approached her and treated her just like you plan too, in the beginning.

So don't judge, rather, go out and find someone who gives you the chance to show them whether you really are a good guy.. or maybe a con artist?

xoxo
Binch

Sabina

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

7 comments:

  1. Facts. What is your preference in men?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting read, I especially liked your point on men being "con" artists. This is a key element in the lack of trust from women when they do come in contact with a man worth their trust. Conversely, I've ran into woman who were the same type of "con" artists looking for their own personal gains. Regardless, I like your writing style, definitely reading your other posts lol

    Eddie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post because as a guy I have been denouncing this self proclaimed "good man brigade" with a vengeance! And to add to your post just as the men who are good simply know and move on they would also never proclaim their superiority from the digital mountain tops day in and day out.
    I believe the truth is the missing ingredient that no one wants to add to the dish during courtship and even in relationships. I learned a long time ago that telling the truth is easier than fabricating something easy on the ears on the fly.
    It is also a breath of fresh air to hear that during initial contact men do indeed sell an image and personality of themselves that is shiny in the show room but will turn sour once you get it home. I abandoned this long ago because it is the cause of short, meaningless relationships that grow the frustration and hurt one can feel once the jig is up. Since I have abandoned the salesmanship dating is easier and more fun because I am not starting out as anything but myself. There is a freedom in this approach that I would never give up to regress back to previous and more popular practices. And I say "popular" because I am leaning towards believing this method is more a product of social conditioning than anything else.
    Anyway, I found your blog from your Instagram and I really like your writing so please keep these coming! And I also have a blog where I write too I can give you the address but I am not sure if you can leave links here or if a spam guard would catch it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a cry baby... I cry all the time over the loss of a woman I once had a relationship with.. I cry inside any way.. and I realize some women want to give me a chance but I'm just not interested.. so the only thing left for me to do is get rich and try to talk to gorgeous women like yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very interesting. I completely agree with you, right there it is 'good guys' with low self esteem. Good guys with no self esteem issues are going to know their worth, as you said. They have the confidence to understand exactly what you said, which is that the woman isn't into them and there are other fish in the sea. The beauty of a great relationship is where both parties come together with heavy intensity, you don't want to beg a person to be in a relationship. Hollywood put this idea of a patient guy who has "been there all along." Just like you said, if the woman really wants him, she will make it known.

    ReplyDelete